Country Visits

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Got it. Yatta :)

As you can see from the below post, I finally got my Lala. I know I know, it's been one month and I should get not this issue but the other one, but I'm sure it will arrive by the end of April (so lame). However, I got my big Kuro Nyanko ball chain (so cute, but not useful) it's the same size as my palm... 

Anyway I checked Junai labyrinth and it's only childhood memories. When Umi was born and how kindly Haru treated her and how the two of them developed strong brother and sister relationship which i think will be ruined to luvo duvo.. ( I will upload it when I'm free)

As for Hyakunen Renbo, I'm not sure if this is chapter 7 or not correct me if I'm wrong (if anyone read this post and was totally free to answer.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment