Country Visits

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Love So Life

Description
From Which Scanlations:
Shiharu is a high school student who loves kids, lives in an orphanage, and works at a daycare... Until the handsome uncle of two-year-old twins offers her a raise if she'll be their babysitter. Often relying on memories of her mother's actions for guidance, Shiharu quickly finds herself falling in love with her new makeshift family. (Bakaupdates)


Author
Kouchi Kaede
 
Genre
Comedy - Drama - Romance - Shoujo - Slice of Life

Raw
Chapter 30  - Chapter 32
      
 *Unfortunately I don't have ch31 T-T

15 comments:

  1. Thanks so very much! But,unfortunately I can't download it because I don't have the password :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Password can be found under Blog Rules :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't download because the password was invalid?? I know the is WinterBe113 by any chance have you change it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmn strange I tried it and it works fine for me for both files!! Which Chp. u have trouble with downloading??

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. harhar... the password is in the left side of your screen,guyz...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chapter 31 was so cute >o<

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can download either the chapter, it said password is invalid

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much, I love this manga!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Assalamu Alaykom :) Thank you so much! I was impatiently looking forward to seeing chapter 32 ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you sis, but these chapters are 30 and 31. 32 is another story ^^ (I've read some review about it) and to make sure of that, I've just looked at the cover of the second chapter and saw above that it is numbered 31 not 32. I'm happy that you posted chapter 31, though it is now scanlated, it has watermarks that will disturb you reading, but now the problem is solved with the chapter you posted. Thank you very much ^^

    ReplyDelete