Country Visits

Monday, February 28, 2011

Lala's Great Depression T-T


I'm so devastated, I looked for Lala issue 4 for a long time but I didn't find it. It appears that the store that provides me with magazine has JUMP fetish or something, because you see...^^" Last week i looked for it but didn't find it so I begged my sis to go to that same bookstore today to look for LaLa ( I was calculating the odds just to get her to leave the house and lucky me I found one :P) But poor her, she got lost on her way, which I can only say it was due to a bad set of choices (oh, cry me a river). Secondly, saw EVERY freaking issue of JUMP that she could ever dream of, and then lost where she parked her car, which is much more to my dismay, because I was the one who urged her to go ^,^ so you see LaLa is in great Depression and is a bit jinxed :">


Hmph I was looking forward to see what will happen in Junai labyrinth and Natsume and get the cute mini Kuro Nyanko ball chain Boo Boo :S




No comments:

Post a Comment